Conditions for the reservation
- After submitting you request on-line (and upon availability), you will receive and email confirming the pre-reservation, which is valid for 5 week days and subject to final confirmation upon the receipt of an advance payment corresponding to 50% of the total amount due, by bank transfer using the bank details provided.
- The remaining amount shall be paid on check-in.
- In case of cancellation or changes in the confirmed reservation, the advance payment will be kept as a credit for the guest to use on other date, except if the cancellation or alteration occurs in 10 or less days before the arrival date. In this case, the full amount paid will be lost. If the guest decides not to stay on arrival or during the stay, the full amount paid will be considered lost.
Opening hours and operation
Open all year (minimum reservation required in Winter time and high season)
- Camping and Caravanning:
Open from March 1st till October 31st
Closing period: November 1st till February 28th
- Opening hours (reception and restaurant):
8.30 am - 1 pm | 2 pm - 11 pm (April 1st till September 30th)
10 am - 1 pm | 2 pm - 9 pm (March and November)
- Closing days: January 1 (morning) and December 24 (from 5 pm) and 25 (all day).
Check-in and check-out
- Check-in from 4 pm till 11 pm (in Autumn and Winter time, this will be made till 9 pm).
- Check-out till 12 am.
- Upon request and availability (to be checked by the time of the stay) there may be a late check-out, till 4 pm.
Bed linen and towels
- Includes linens, towels, duvets and pillows.
- Changing bed linens and towels will be made every 5 days (if applicable).
- The house is equipped with a refrigerator (with freezer), one television with access to 4 Portuguese channels, microwave, electric cooktop, toaster, pots and pans, cutlery and dishware.
- The living room / kitchenette has one table and four chairs.
- The 1 bedroom house has one bedroom with one double bed. The 2 bedroom house has one bedroom with one double bed and one bedroom with 2 single beds (in two of the houses, one of the single bed is a bunk bed).
- The bathroom has one shower, one sink and one toilet seat.
- None of the houses has a crib.
- The house does not have any outside tables or benches (the guest may bring their own if they want to).
- Personal hygiene items not included (such as toilet paper).
- Electric heater and stove (fed on wood/briquettes).
- Wood/briquettes are sold as a pack for € 6 (12 briquettes, firelighters and matches).
- No pets admitted.
- The house guests are not allowed to receive any visits.
- It is expressly forbidden to smoke inside the houses.
- It is forbidden to light up the house stove from June 1 till September 30 due to the special risk of forest fire, as defined by the Portuguese legislation.
- It is expressly forbidden to chop or collect wood within.
- Children under 5 do not pay.
- Private parking near the house included in the rate.
- The circulation and parking of the car are allowed till 10 pm. From that hour on, the vehicles can’t move with the campsite and shall be parked near the reception.
- The house cleaning is fully performed by the guests (including dishwashing).
- The accommodation does not include breakfast. However, the guest may enjoy breakfast in the campsite’s bar/restaurant for € 3.00 (including a traditional bread toast, mini croissant, cheese, ham, butter/jam, orange juice, coffee/coffee and milk/tea/milk and chocolate).
- Nescafé Dolce Gusto offer on all reservations.
- The campsite has a bar/restaurant (serving meals with “take away” option).
- Access to swimming-pool is paid € 1,50/person/day.
- All the water available in the campsite is drinkable and comes exclusively from a well and spring (ARH licensing), dully certified through regular and regulatory analysis (HACCP).
- Various holiday and environmental activities (baking bread in traditional wood oven, walks for watching deers organized upon request, picnics in Espinhosela village mill upon request and upon a minimum number of people).
- Wi-fi access available only in the bar/restaurant building, terrace and in the area surrounding the reception building.
- Comprehensive tourist information (with guides, brochures and maps) available in the campsite’s reception.
- Charcoal, wood/briquettes, campingaz products, souvenirs and traditional products available in the shop/reception.
- Payment with debit and credit cards accepted.