- We accept reservations, although we don’t reserve and assign a specific spot number.
- During the high season (especially in August), we recommend arriving before 4 pm in order to be able to choose a better spot.
- From 4 pm on, we are unable to assure an adequate spot or a spot with shadows, although we may, eventually, provide a last resource spot.
- The assembly and preparation of equipment is entirely performed by the campers/caravanners.
- Discounts available for groups of 20 or more people.
Opening hours and operation
- Camping and Caravanning:
Open from March 1st till October 31st
Closing period: November 1st till February 28th
Open all year (minimum reservation required in Winter time and high season)
- Opening hours (reception and restaurant):
8.30 am - 1 pm | 2 pm - 11 pm (April 1st till September 30th)
10 am - 1 pm | 2 pm - 9 pm (March and November)
- Closing days: January 1 (morning) and December 24 (from 5 pm) and 25 (all day).
Check-in and check-out
- Check-in from 10 am till 11 pm (in Autumn and Winter time, this will be made till 9 pm).
- Check-out till 12 am.
- Upon request and availability (to be checked by the time of the stay) there may be a late check-out, till 4 pm.
- Bar / restaurant with a terrace and satellite TV.
- Swimming-pool (unattended).
- Private parking (for campers and visitors).
- Chemical disposal point for waste water from campers and caravans.
- Central changing-room with free hot water and toilets for people with reduced mobility.
- Barbecue facilities and potable water spots.
- Playground for children aged 5 till 12 (with mandatory parental supervision).
- Sports area with basketball backboard and table tennis.
- Reception/souvenir shop, charcoal, wood/briquettes, gas for camping and regional products.
- Traditional wood-fired oven for baking bread (once a week).
- The Porch of Traditions (open museum with traditional artefacts), wine press, wine cellar and regional kitchen.
- Usage of barbecue facilities upon permission.
- Restricted admission of pets (except for potentially dangerous species as defined by the law) upon payment of additional rate of € 2.50/day (low season) and € 3.50/day (high season) and subject to the condition of the owners collecting the animal’s waste. The animals cannot, under any circumstance, walk without a leash or remain locked and unattended.
- Admission of visitors upon control and registry in the reception according to Law nr. 1320/2008, of November 18, and according to the Internal rules of procedure.
- It is expressly forbidden to chop or collect wood within.
- Access, circulation and parking are allowed till 10 pm, being totally forbidden from that moment on.
- 6 Amp / 230 V electrical connections (EU plug).
- Electric cables and extensions are the responsibility of campers and caravanners.
- The campsite has a bar/restaurant (serving meals with “take away” option).
- All the water available in the campsite is drinkable and comes exclusively from a well and spring (ARH licensing), dully certified through regular and regulatory analysis (HACCP).
- Access to swimming-pool is paid € 1,50/person/day.
- Various holiday and environmental activities (baking bread in traditional wood oven, walks for watching deers organized upon request, picnics in Espinhosela village mill upon request and upon a minimum number of people).
- Wi-fi access available only in the bar/restaurant building, terrace and in the area surrounding the reception building.
- Comprehensive tourist information (with guides, brochures and maps) available in the campsite’s reception.
- Charcoal, wood/briquettes, campingaz products, souvenirs and traditional products available in the shop/reception.
- Payment with debit and credit cards accepted.