Conditions for the reservation
- After submitting you request on-line (and upon availability), you will receive and email confirming the pre-reservation, which is valid for 5 week days and subject to final confirmation upon the receipt of an advance payment corresponding to 50% of the total amount due, by bank transfer using the bank details provided.
- The remaining amount shall be paid on check-in.
- In case of cancellation or changes in the confirmed reservation, the advance payment will be kept as a credit for the guest to use on other date, except if the cancellation or alteration occurs in 10 or less days before the arrival date. In this case, the full amount paid will be lost.
- If the guest decides not to stay on arrival or during the stay, the full amount paid will be considered lost.
Check-in and check-out
- Check-in from 4 pm till 11 pm.
- Check-out till 12 am.
- Upon request and availability (to be checked by the time of the stay) there may be a late check-out, till 4 pm.
Bed linen and towels
- The rate includes bed linens and towels.
- The house is fully equipped with a refrigerator (with freezer), one television with access to 4 Portuguese channels and many other foreign channels, microwave, electric cooktop, toaster, pots and pans, cutlery and dishware.
- The kitchen has one table and bench/chairs for six people and one traditional wood bench, and the living room has one traditional wood bench, one armchair and one coffee table.
- One of the bedrooms (featuring a private bathroom with shower) has a double bed and the other bedroom has two single beds.
- One of the bedrooms has a crib.
- Personal hygiene items not included (only mini soaps and toilet paper are provided).
- Electric heaters and one fireplace.
- Wood is provided for the whole stay (included in the rate).
- For easiness purposes, guests may buy a briquettes pack for € 5 (12 briquettes, firelighters and matches).
- Pets are admited with a deposit of € 100 to be deposited at check-in (subject to prior notification).
- It is forbidden to light up the house fireplace from June 1 till September 30 due to the special risk of forest fire, as defined by the Portuguese legislation.
- The house guests are not allowed to receive any visits.
- It is expressly forbidden to smoke inside the house.
- Children under 5 do not pay.
- Private parking near the house included in the rate.
- Check-in and key pick-up is done in the reception of Cepo Verde Campsite (near the village of Gondesende, around 8 km away from Bragança and half way from Moinho do Caniço).
- The house does not feature Wi-Fi or Internet access.
- The guest may enjoy the swimming-pool facilities in Cepo Verde Campsite (fee of € 3.00/person/day).
- Various holiday and environmental activities (baking bread in traditional wood oven, walks for watching deers organized upon request, picnics in Espinhosela village mill upon request and upon a minimum number of people).
- Comprehensive tourist information (with guides, brochures and maps) available in the house.
- Payment with debit and credit cards accepted.