Conditions for the reservation
- After submitting you request on-line (and upon availability), you will receive and email confirming the pre-reservation, which is valid for 5 week days and subject to final confirmation upon the receipt of an advance payment corresponding to 50% of the total amount due, by bank transfer using the bank details provided.
- The remaining amount shall be paid on check-in.
- In case of cancellation or changes in the confirmed reservation, the advance payment will be kept as a credit for the guest to use on other date, except if the cancellation or alteration occurs in 10 or less days before the arrival date. In this case, the full amount paid will be lost. If the guest decides not to stay on arrival or during the stay, the full amount paid will be considered lost.
Opening hours and operation
- Rotative Micro Cabin:
Available for renting all year round (minimum reservation required in fall and winter time and high season)
- Camping and Caravanning:
Open from March 1st till October 31st
Closing period: November 1st till February 28th
- Opening hours (reception and restaurant):
8.30 am - 1 pm | 2 pm - 11 pm (April 1st till September 30th)
10 am - 1 pm | 2 pm - 9 pm (March and November)
- Closing days: January 1 (morning) and December 24 (from 5 pm) and 25 (all day).
Check-in and check-out
- Check-in from 4 pm till 11 pm (in Autumn and Winter time, this will be made till 9 pm).
- Check-out till 12 am.
- Upon request and availability (to be checked by the time of the stay) there may be a late check-out, till 4 pm.
Bathroom and shower
- Guests will have one private bathroom for them to use in the nearby building, located 5 metres away from the cabin.
Bed linen and towels
- Includes linens, towels, duvets and pillows.
Heating system in the Micro Cabin
- Small electric heater.
- No pets admitted.
- Visits are not allowed.
- It is expressly forbidden to smoke inside the Micro Rotating Cabin.
- It is expressly forbidden to chop or collect wood within.
- Private parking near the cabin included in the rate.
- The circulation and parking of the car are allowed till 10 pm. From that hour on, the vehicles can’t move with the campsite and shall be parked near the reception.
- The cleaning of the space is exclusively undertaken by the guests.
- The accommodation does not include breakfast.
- The campsite has a bar/restaurant (serving meals with “take away” option).
- Access to swimming-pool is paid € 1,50/person/day.
- All the water available in the campsite is drinkable and comes exclusively from a well and spring (ARH licensing), dully certified through regular and regulatory analysis (HACCP).
- Various holiday and environmental activities (baking bread in traditional wood oven, walks for watching deers organized upon request, picnics in Espinhosela village mill upon request and upon a minimum number of people).
- Wi-fi access available only in the bar/restaurant building, terrace and in the area surrounding the reception building.
- Comprehensive tourist information (with guides, brochures and maps) available in the campsite’s reception.
- Charcoal, wood/briquettes, campingaz products, souvenirs and traditional products available in the shop/reception.
- Payment with debit and credit cards accepted.