Discover the genuine homemade and traditional food in Cepo Verde
- Repolgas (oyster mushrooms) boiled with traditional sausage from Vinhais.
- Wild boar stewed in the iron pot with chestnuts.
- Trout fried in olive oil with onions and vinegar.
- Broccoli soup with herbs.
- Roasted veal from Trás-os-Montes.
- Terrincho cheeses and traditional bread baked in the campsite’s oven (you can watch the baking process too).
- Portobello mushroom soup with garlic and tomatoes.
- Feijoada (traditional bean stew with pork meats and white rice).
- Fondue with veal from Trás-os-Montes.
- Homemade nuts and honey cake.
- Rice pudding.
- Orange tart.
- Chestnut pudding.
See the menu